This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115 is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 5.06 MB (5307776 bytes).
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.46 MB (5728800
bytes) on disk.
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (35.78 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.06 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.107
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Cross Fire you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cross Fire in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-20 09:37:53.713