This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2021679_2005999&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cross Fire. They occupy 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire version 1.154
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2021679_2005999&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-26 10:29:29.403