This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. crossfire.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it takes around 1.58 MB (1654784 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.43 MB (4647432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- crossfire.exe (1.58 MB)
- HGWC.exe (869.82 KB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cross Fire. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 13:45:01.810