Cross Fire is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be found here
. More info about the app Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is "C:\Users\Дмитрий\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Cross Fire's primary file takes around 4.57 MB (4796880 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.93 MB (5171440
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.57 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.82
only. For other Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\Дмитрий\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 19:25:02.357