Cross Fire is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. More details about Cross Fire can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2123399_0
. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 667.26 KB (683272 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which take 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.205
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2123399_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-18 10:21:12.737