This info is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More details about Cross Fire can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156803_1
. Usually the Cross Fire application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.33 MB (5585312 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.69 MB (5969728
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.33 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.134
alone. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156803_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 15:01:42.043