This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. You can get more details on Cross Fire at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often placed in the C:\Cross Fire directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Cross Fire's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.85 MB (7187600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cross Fire. They take 7.40 MB (7761184
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.85 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.14 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.198
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-26 20:59:37.473