This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. You can get more details about Cross Fire at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 5.08 MB (5330816 bytes).
Cross Fire is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.45 MB (5715200
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.08 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.112
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-13 17:50:44.717