This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More data about the software Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Games\Warface\Cross Fire folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it takes about 9.47 MB (9930368 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire. They occupy about 12.80 MB (13421440
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.264
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-14 15:15:10.800