Cross Fire is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://cfire.mail.ru/?site_id=1_308_58063_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The application is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 4.58 MB (4807632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire. They take an average of 4.94 MB (5182192
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.58 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?site_id=1_308_58063_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 12:38:26.560