Cross Fire is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.82 MB (7151760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Cross Fire. They occupy about 7.37 MB (7725856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.64 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.186
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 13:07:42.900