This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Cross Fire program is placed in the C:\Games\Warface\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it takes about 9.52 MB (9981056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Cross Fire. They occupy about 12.86 MB (13482368
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.52 MB)
- hg64.exe (884.13 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.266
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-06 01:38:28.707