You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more info on Mail.Ru. More details about the software Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Cross Fire application is placed in the C:\Games\CF\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Cross Fire's main file takes about 4.20 MB (4403488 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire. They occupy about 4.56 MB (4778048
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.20 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.60
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Cross Fire.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. After you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:46:03.957