You can find below details on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cross Fire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.84 MB (12419968
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.224
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. After you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-21 17:29:16.627