Cross Fire is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.36 MB (9816704 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.65 MB (13266816
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (850.13 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.248
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-26 18:45:10.590