This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Cross Fire directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Cross Fire's main file takes about 5.49 MB (5754784 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Cross Fire. They occupy about 5.77 MB (6048064
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.152
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Cross Fire:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Cross Fire's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. After you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-18 17:40:39.853