You can find below details on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Further information about Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Cross Fire's main file takes about 5.22 MB (5475232 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire. They occupy about 5.59 MB (5859648
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.129
only. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 09:48:07.287