This page contains detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Further information about Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?site_id=1_308_58063_0&olskip=1
. Cross Fire is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Cross Fire is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. The program's main executable file occupies 4.61 MB (4830496 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Cross Fire. They take 4.96 MB (5205056
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.61 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This data is about Cross Fire version 1.30
alone. For other Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?site_id=1_308_58063_0&olskip=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-20 14:42:01.880