You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can get more details related to Cross Fire at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200
. Usually the Cross Fire program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. The application's main executable file occupies 5.22 MB (5472672 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire. They occupy an average of 5.59 MB (5857088
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire version 1.83
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Cross Fire:
The files below remain on your disk by Cross Fire's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\РџСЂРёРІРµС‚СЃС‚РІСѓРµРј РІ Cross Fire. РЈР·РЅР°Р№ Рѕ СЃРїРµС†Р·Р°РґР°РЅРёСЏС…! - email@example.com - Почта Mail.Ru.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire\InstallLocation
Cross Fire is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:36:25.947