This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Cross Fire application is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.72 MB (7046408 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cross Fire. They occupy 7.66 MB (8037144
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (649.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.72 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.208
of Cross Fire. You can find below info on other releases of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cross Fire from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-11 20:11:27.103