You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. You can get more details related to Cross Fire at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156803_1
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's main executable file and it takes about 6.47 MB (6784976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cross Fire. They occupy 7.01 MB (7351200
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.184
of Cross Fire. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cross Fire in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156803_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-04 01:43:12.910