Cross Fire is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More info about the software Cross Fire can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2123479_0&_1lnh=1
. Cross Fire is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Cross Fire's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.70 MB (7029512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Cross Fire. They take about 7.67 MB (8039704
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (668.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.70 MB)
- HG64.exe (318.26 KB)
This data is about Cross Fire version 1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. After you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2123479_0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-02 05:53:11.437