This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Usually the Cross Fire program is found in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. The program's main executable file occupies 909.37 KB (931192 bytes) on disk and is named patcher_cf.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which take 4.52 MB (4738832
bytes) on disk:
- crossfire.exe (1.55 MB)
- HGWC.exe (857.35 KB)
- patcher_cf.exe (909.37 KB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cross Fire. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:59:26.017