This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Usually the Cross Fire program is found in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. The program's main executable file occupies 909.37 KB (931192 bytes) on disk and is named patcher_cf.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which take 4.52 MB (4738832
bytes) on disk:
- crossfire.exe (1.55 MB)
- HGWC.exe (857.35 KB)
- patcher_cf.exe (909.37 KB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Cross Fire. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:59:26.017