This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more details on Mail.Ru. You can see more info about Cross Fire at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.27 MB (5530016 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.64 MB (5914432
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.126
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 17:06:25.703