This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Cross Fire program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. Cross Fire's main file takes about 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Cross Fire. They occupy about 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
This data is about Cross Fire version 1.127
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 03:40:28.850