This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.15 MB (5405088 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.52 MB (5789504
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.15 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
This data is about Cross Fire version 1.124
alone. For other Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:18:30.257