Cross Fire is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More information about the app Cross Fire can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is normally installed in the C:\Cross Fire folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.147
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Cross Fire from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cross Fire from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Cross Fire:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
Cross Fire is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:04:16.543