This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's web page. Cross Fire is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. Cross Fire's main file takes around 9.21 MB (9660032 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.38 MB (12983168
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- HG64.exe (818.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.233
of Cross Fire. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-14 06:12:20.363