Cross Fire is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can see more info about Cross Fire at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cross Fire's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Cross Fire's primary file takes about 5.23 MB (5479328 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.59 MB (5863744
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire version 1.75
only. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 06:38:04.240