You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cross Fire's main file takes about 4.99 MB (5234560 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.36 MB (5618944
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.99 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire version 1.104
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Cross Fire we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Cross Fire:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cross Fire in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-09 17:18:25.420