This info is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2083453_2005999&_1lnh=1
to get more facts about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.23 MB (5479328 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.59 MB (5863744
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire version 1.122
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2083453_2005999&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 15:41:15.090