Cross Fire is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Further information about Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. Cross Fire is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is "C:\Users\Джордан\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.83 MB (6112544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Cross Fire. They take about 6.19 MB (6487104
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.83 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.50
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cross Fire in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\Джордан\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-16 22:09:19.670