This page contains complete information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
to get more details about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cross Fire's primary file takes around 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.153
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Cross Fire.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Cross Fire:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Cross Fire when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\??????? ????.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\????????? Cross Fire.url
Cross Fire is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-26 16:05:46.933