Cross Fire is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.164
of Cross Fire. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-06 19:38:52.790