Cross Fire is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.92
of Cross Fire. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. After you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 18:25:22.300