This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More information about the software Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156803_1
. Cross Fire is normally set up in the C:\Vitalii\Архедж\Cross Fire folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Cross Fire's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.27 MB (9719936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Cross Fire. They occupy about 12.46 MB (13062528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.39 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (819.63 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.240
only. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156803_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-25 13:12:41.850