You can find below details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can get more details on Cross Fire at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.03 MB (5271936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cross Fire. They take about 5.39 MB (5656320
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.03 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.87
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 00:59:21.750