This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More information about Cross Fire can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.69 MB (7011984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire. They take about 7.23 MB (7585056
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (559.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.193
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 17:03:02.327