You can find below details on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is normally installed in the C:\Cross Fire directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cross Fire. They take 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.177
of Cross Fire. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-03 00:07:00.710