This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Cross Fire at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.161
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. After you click Cross Fire in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-20 13:20:37.580