Cross Fire is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Cross Fire at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Cross Fire application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.16 MB (5406112 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.52 MB (5790528
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.16 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.110
only. For other Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-24 07:39:28.373