This page contains complete information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More information about Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Cross Fire's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.23 MB (5485472 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.60 MB (5869888
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.114
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Cross Fire we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Cross Fire's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Cross Fire.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Cross Fire.url
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire\InstallLocation
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 02:17:34.397