This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can get more details on Cross Fire at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.69 MB (9116800 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.68 MB (10145664
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (679.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.209
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-25 16:20:52.463