Cross Fire is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be found here
. More information about the software Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=100
. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.67 MB (4896720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Cross Fire. They take about 5.03 MB (5272992
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.67 MB)
- HG64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.89
of Cross Fire. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found automatically. After you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=100
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-16 18:29:43.967