Cross Fire is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 4.61 MB (4830160 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Cross Fire. They occupy about 4.96 MB (5204720
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.61 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.84
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-28 21:29:58.380