Cross Fire is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's page. Cross Fire is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.80 MB (6081952 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cross Fire. They take 6.33 MB (6639936
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.80 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.157
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 18:42:52.523