This info is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is commonly set up in the C:\Games\Warface\Cross Fire folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.49 MB (9949824 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 12.82 MB (13445504
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (880.13 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.265
only. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Cross Fire you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Cross Fire:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Cross Fire:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить Cross Fire.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-23 10:33:40.933