Cross Fire is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.ru
. More info about Mail.ru can be found here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Cross Fire on Mail.ru's website. Usually the Cross Fire program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. The application's main executable file occupies 9.83 MB (10306176 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cross Fire. They take about 13.37 MB (14017920
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.83 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.03 MB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.272
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by the software company Mail.ru. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-27 02:15:14.610