This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More info about the software Cross Fire can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Cross Fire application is to be found in the C:\GamesMail\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Cross Fire's primary file takes around 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which take 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.180
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-27 14:32:51.033