This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. The program is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.29 MB (5548448 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire is composed of the following executables which take 5.66 MB (5932864
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.29 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.137
of Cross Fire. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Cross Fire you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Cross Fire:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. After you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 10:57:25.247